The 100 sexiest fashion models working today



In putting together the 25 Sexiest Countries in the World feature I discovered that there were a lot of sexy models out there that I didn’t know existed. Several hundred of them in fact. This got me to wondering, out of all of these models I had looked at, which were the sexiest? Now you might ask, “How could you possibly rank them in order of sexiness?” And the answer is: You can’t. But I did it anyway.
I scoured through hundreds of photos of dozens upon dozens of fashion models (and discovered that just about all of them are willing to pose with little or no clothing on… I love my job, and fashion!) and made my rankings. But I didn’t stop there. Oh no. I wanted some outside viewpoints before finalizing things so I went looking for other opinions from experts in this sort of thing and hit up my friends at Askmen, FHM, and Complex. These people know sexy women (just check out their sites). Only then was the list of the 100 sexiest fashion models working today finally determined. It was like the United Nations of Sexiness!
Advance Warning: You are going to disagree with these rankings. Shocking, I know, but it is going to happen. The important thing to remember here is that this is a list, with photos, of 100 of the sexiest women in the entire world all in one place. You’re welcome.

You have read this article Pictures with the title The 100 sexiest fashion models working today. You can bookmark this page URL http://cuntact.blogspot.com/2011/07/the-100-sexiest-fashion-models-working.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...