Sensational Sensuous Sultry : Sonali Raut

Form:  http://www.megamodelz.com

Sonali Raut has made a name for herself in the industry by her beautiful eyes, lustrous hair and a beautiful body.  This beauty knew from the beginning where her destiny was. “I always knew that I would be a supermodel. I am glad that I have made a mark for myself in this industry.”
Sonali is the first Indian face of MAC cosmetics. She attracted a lot of fame for her glamorous avatar in the Kingfisher calendar 2010. She calls it a magical experience. Telling us more about it, she says, “It was a 10 days shoot in Maldives and it was a beautiful journey. It was all about teamwork and Atul Kasbekar made the shoot comfortable for me. It was a phenomenal experience.”
She is supermodel Ujjwala Raut's younger sister and considers Ujjwala as her biggest source of inspiration. “I got inspiration from my sister. She is an international model and the first face of Indian fashion. Modeling gives me thrills and when I got the opportunity, I grabbed it. Since then, there has been no looking back.”
When she is not amidst glitterati, she loves dancing and travelling. She is a trained dancer and she reveals to us, “I got trained by Ashley Lobo and my style includes Jazz, hip hop and contemporary. I also love travelling as I love mixing pleasure with work."
We ask her about her most  memorable shoot, she recalls that it was a shoot for a French Magazine called French Gala and the team had come down to Mumbai for the shoot.

Talkingabout it she says, “It was a very unique concept. It was Bollywood diva into a reality show and we shot at locations like Dhobi Talau, Grant Road. I was asked to wear designer outfits of Versace, Chanel, and Kenzo. It was a stressful shoot yet I enjoyed every moment of it.”

After her success in the field of modeling, she stands by the fact that it’s a mixture of good looks and right attitude that makes a good model. Adding more to it, she says, “One must also have dedication, honesty and focus to reach their goals. Modeling is all about hardwork and patience."

Sonali doesn’t want to limit herself to modeling like her sister. She wants to enter into Bollywood. She reveals, “I don’t want to be in modeling forever. I see myself being launched in a big Bollywood film. I am waiting for the right script to come along.”


You have read this article with the title Sensational Sensuous Sultry : Sonali Raut. You can bookmark this page URL http://cuntact.blogspot.com/2011/08/sensational-sensuous-sultry-sonali-raut.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...